[PLUG] Problem with suse 10.0

Nikhil nikhilkaleus at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 11 18:45:17 IST 2006

Hello All,

I try to installthe suse 10.0 distribution on the
Intex laptop. But at initial stage of of packages it
gets stoped....I tried to install 3 times but it get
stoped at same time.

After that I installed Redhat linux on same laptop and
same partitions it get installed very smothly..
Can any baddy tell me why suse gets hanged..?

Specification of INTEX laptop,

celeron 1.2 = processor
via = motherboard
256 MB = RAM
40 GB = Hard disk( 10GB parttion is for linux and rest
is for windows xp).

please tell me solution for this ifany boddy knows...

Thanks in Advance & Regards,

Do You Yahoo!?