[PLUG] Companies working in linux in Pune !

अभिजित भोपटकर (Abhijit Bhopatkar) bainonline at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 18:22:34 IST 2006

On 4/14/06, Webmaster at PLUG <webmaster at plug.org.in> wrote:
> Hi Vijay
>  when you are sending a reply to a mailing list, please do not make it specific to a > single person.  If you want to do so please reply to the person directoly.

First of all....
a "TOP POST" from "webmaster at plug" VERY VERY BAD....

Second of all even though the mail was addressed to the specific
person the info was of genreal use to everyone and i would rather
enourage posting to the mailing list than offlist.
Infact i make a practise not to entertain offlist mails unless i have
requested them specifically (e.g. me asking a resume from a person in
my prev. mail in this thread, a very specific mail and no use to the
list).

And for last point good to have an active Mailing List admin again.

PS: even your mail was very specific and should have been addressed to
the person directly, although its good that we got to see it to flame
you.

Chao,
BAIN