[PLUG] linuxwiki, take a look

Rohan Dighe linuxdominatrix at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 13:47:15 IST 2006

Hello all !!!

The wiki that i was creating for the companies working on linux in
Pune City has been successfully completed.

For this i would really thank for the kind support that PLUG and it's
people have provided me in a past few weeks !!

The link for the wiki is as follows
http://linuxworks.pbwiki.com

The Comapnies page is as below
http://linuxworks.pbwiki.com/linuxpune

I hope this proves quite helpful for the community in pune and
especially for students like me who want to go about searching for
projects in PUNE CITY !!

I would really like all of you to correct the wiki if they feel like
changing a few things , i would also request all the people to add a
few more companies coz it is possible that i might have missed out a
few !

Also,
I apologize if i have done in mistakes during the whole course !

Thank You all
Without your support it wouldn't have been possible.

PS:- If any company has been missed out please let me know. Also if
some more references within the company are possible then please go
ahead and key in a reply !

--
Rohan Dighe
Fedora Ambassador India.