[PLUG] Linux Project Help

Rohan Dighe linuxdominatrix at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 14:55:27 IST 2006

hello,
I had started a thread called "companies working on linux in pune"  ON
PLUG in which i had asked help regarding projects

i had got a few emails from the people (offlist) but unfortunately i
lost the mails, so if you sent me a reply could you please resend the
mail.

we are really in search for final year project

that information is really really crucial to us !

I am extremely sorry for the trouble i am giving you !
thank you

--
Rohan Dighe
Fedora Ambassador India.

PS:- please ignore if you did not send me a mail offlist
For those of the mails that were posted on PLUG i have them !!