[PLUG] [OT] Dataone SmartAX MT 841`Configuration

devendralaulkar at gmail.com devendralaulkar at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 20:10:39 IST 2006

Hi,

>  Could somebody send the
> information about settings I need to check (and the values for these
> settings) or point me to link(s) which will provide me with this
> information - applicable for dataone broadband connection?  If somebody can
> help me in setting up the connection at my place that would be wonderful .

If you have messed up the settings pretty badly, you can perform a master
reset. I think there is a hole in the back of the modem where you can depress
a switch; similar to the ones found on CD-Rom drives. Using this, the default
factory settings will be restored.

Be sure to check the manual before doing this though.

-Devendra Laulkar.