[PLUG] [OT] Dataone SmartAX MT 841 Configuration

Vikas Garud vikas at techqual.com
Fri Apr 28 15:40:30 IST 2006

On Friday 28 April 2006 09:41, Raghavendra Bhat wrote:
> Vikas Garud
> >> the ethernet connectivity is also messed up and not working
> >> anymore
> Login via your browser Konqueror or Mozilla to
> Ragu

Thanks a lot.  It has helped in some fashion.  At least I am able to
connect to internet using Dataone with eth0 connection and the modem
connecting to BSNL server.

I am yet to analyse why it is working though;  And why it is not working
in wireless mode.  I am going to be rather busy for next 3/4 days and
would be attempting the connection in wireless mode when I can devote

Vikas Garud

		-- Benjamin Franklin, 1759