[PLUG] PAP error with Reliance Connectivity

Hemant Mohan hmohan at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 01:01:35 IST 2006

Hi,

I am facing a strange problem with Reliance LSP350R handset.  Since
Reliance has modified the numbers recently, to start with 32 series, I
have observed that on Linux ( I am using Suse ) it gives a PAP
authentication error (Invalid Login/Password) when trying to connect
using the new numbers, though it works with the old numbers.

However,  on the M$ platforms (tested on W2k) it works with the new
numbers only.

Has any one else also observed something similar? Any hints, what might
be causing this problem?

Hemant