[PLUG] Free online Linux programming courses

Prateek Tandon smilingindian at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 11:48:26 IST 2006

Dear friend,
            On the website www.icanprogram.com there are a handful of
free Linux courses complete with an online trainer to assist you. I am
currently doing the Introduction to Linux programming course. It is
good, and whenever I get stuck somewhere, the trainer Bob and my
batchmate help me out via a mailing list. The courses mentioned on this
website as free are indeed so, only that they expect you to make a
voluntary contribution to your local cancer society after completion of
your course.
           If anyone is interested in Fedora Core 4 CDs, contact me and
I will give it to you in the PLUG meeting on the 5th of August totally
free of cost.
       Yours sincerely,
       Prateek Tandon.