[PLUG] Free online Linux programming courses

Kaisare, Kapil S. kkaisare at ippimail.com
Thu Aug 3 12:51:20 IST 2006

Thanks for the link. At first glance, the site appears useful.

I am also in possession of of Ubuntu 6.06 and Xubuntu 6.06 Live CDs. The
latter seems a better a choice - it runs considerably faster than Ubuntu
on my system. I am willing to burn a copy for anyone interested; however,
I would have to charge for the price of the blanks themselves, Rs. 10 per.
Let me know if anyone is interested.

Kapil Kaisare.
Codito, ergo sum.