[PLUG] How are the courses by Concepts Systems?

Prateek Tandon smilingindian at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 13:21:40 IST 2006

Dear friend,
             Does anybody know how are the Linux programming courses by
Concepts Systems, located on Paud road, beyond Kothrud? I wish to do the
"Advanced C on Linux" course followed by "Linux device drivers". Does
Concepts offer placement after doing these 2 courses?
             Also, if anyone knows of any other person/institute that is
good at teaching these courses then please let me know. If the institute
  offers placement as well then that will be a good bonus.
             Thank you,
      Yours sincerely,
      Prateek Tandon.