[PLUG] RE: Gcompris in Marathi

Shirish Agarwal shirishag75 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 10:55:20 IST 2006

Hi all,
         I know Atul has made Gcompris in  Marathi. Sorry I couldn't be
there but can anybody tell me how the presentation went?
How much of the translation is complete? Is he considering to send the
patches upstream & if yes, then till when can we see it
in any of the distros? Looking forward to see his work in the distros.
Thnx in advance.

--
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.5/ or send a letter to Creative Commons, 543 Howard Street, 5th Floor, San Francisco, California, 94105, USA.