[PLUG] XUbuntu

Kaisare, Kapil S. kkaisare at ippimail.com
Thu Aug 10 12:42:55 IST 2006

On Thu, August 10, 2006 12:07, A G wrote:

> --- Amit Karpe <amitkarpe at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi ,
>>      I want to test XUbuntu . Can someone burns CD
>> for me  ?
>>

> I too would like to have teh xubuntu cd. Can any1
> please lend me the cd for copying?
> Nothing loads on my 'thakela' 'purana' 450 MHz comp
> except 98se.
>
> ~A.

Greetings

I have Xubuntu 6.06 . I am running it right now, and with Firefox 1.5
running 3 tabs, three Bit Tornado instances, and Xchat in four channel,
plus my trusty  internet connector script, my memory consumption is at 161
MB, with 20 MB in my swap partition. Sounds alright to me. :)

Having said that, how will we pass CDs around? Better for me to burn a
copy and maybe meet you wherever convinient. Of course, I'll charge Rs. 10
for the CD. Or you can drop by with a blank and I can burn it for you. A
word of warning though, I live in Pashan.