[PLUG] [12-08-2006] CSLUG Meeting

Amit Karpe amitkarpe at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 16:26:27 IST 2006

 Hi all ,
We announce that coming Saturday we have Meeting at Alchemist .
( CSLUG -> Computer Science Linux User Group . )

Agenda / Talk will be

0) Xubuntu X Ubuntu X Kubuntu  Demo and discusion
1) CSLinux 0.0.4 (based on Xubuntu) Demo ( by Amit Karpe )
2) CSLinux Project discusion ( by Archis Gore )
3) Q & A .

Those who want "CSLinux 0.0.4" please come with Blank CDs .

PS: Please give suggestion for new talk .
If any one from you like to give talk let us know .

For online meeting meet at #cslinux channel at irc.freenode.net on weeked
11-12 pm .

Time: 04 pm - 06 pm ( Evening )
Date: 12-08-2006
Place: Alchemist ( 2 nd floor )
1196/B , Ghole Road,Sruti Chambers ,
Old Vaman Hari Peth Jewelery shop ,
Opposite to Chinar Hotel
Near Tukaram Paduka Chowk , Pune - 411005 .

Check for Map : "map_of_CSLUG_meeting_at_Alchemist.gif"
at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cslug/files/

Contact number -:
Archis Gore -> 9371058022
Amit Karpe -> 9226745408.