[PLUG] Re: Want a list of Comapnies working on Embedded System Technology

Rohan Dighe linuxdominatrix at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 14:00:44 IST 2006

>       I am Pramod from PICT-SITM Pune, We have done
> Diploma in Embedded System Design and now we are
> looking for Placement activity,so we want a compnies
> name that are works in Embedded Area.
>       Could anybody help us ? please forward me a
> list of comapnies from Pune , Mumbai , banglore.
>       Thanking you.

Well, some of the companies that i know off are there in the wiki
http://linuxworks.pbwiki.com/linuxpune

i am aware of only companies in pune, someone else might build such
lists for other cities.

thank you !

--
Rohan Dighe
Fedora Ambassador India.

--
You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to
your grandmother.