[PLUG] Re: CSLUG Meeting

Rohan Dighe linuxdominatrix at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 14:27:04 IST 2006

On 8/10/06, Amit Karpe <amitkarpe at gmail.com> wrote:
>  Hi all ,
> We announce that coming Saturday we have Meeting at Alchemist .
> ( CSLUG -> Computer Science Linux User Group . )
>
> Agenda / Talk will be
>
> 0) Xubuntu X Ubuntu X Kubuntu  Demo and discusion
> 1) CSLinux 0.0.4 (based on Xubuntu) Demo ( by Amit Karpe )
> 2) CSLinux Project discusion ( by Archis Gore )
> 3) Q & A .

Minutes of meeting is very much essential coz it's like i wanna get
associated but i can't come for the meetings. so there is no chance of
me knowing what's going arround, maybe someone can look into this
matter !!!

If we can make the online meetings quite regular then i see no problem !

Rohan Dighe
Fedora Ambassador India.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/RohanDighe

--
You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to
your grandmother.