[PLUG] SN2000CT (ISA) Compatible NIC.

Atul Sowani sowani at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 16:18:03 IST 2006

Hi,

I am having a 80386 machine running slackware linux 2.2. This machine
had SN2000CT ISA-Bus Ethernet Adapter with BNC and RJ-45 connectors.
More info available at http://www.dealtime.co.uk/xPF-D_Link_SN2000CT

Recently something has gone wrong with the card and I want to get a
new one. I checked with D-Link and they told me that they have stopped
production of this card (or any NIC with ISA slot support).

Does anyone know:
1. if there is any compatible NIC available in the market (for ISA bus)
2. some place where I can get used but working condition SN2000CT NIC?

Please contact me off-list at sowani.AT.gmail.DOT.com if you happen to
have this information.

Thanks!
Atul.