[PLUG] Fedora Core 6 cd's works fine.

sco1984 at gmail.com sco1984 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 10:12:33 IST 2006

I posted message about corrupted FC 6 cd's experience before in some plug
digest this week. Well i asked another guy to burn FC 6 from another
location on another media and ultimately on another CD writer. I put the cd
and perform "cd check" process which comes with FC. It damn showed me error.
But installation went fine without any problem. I wonder why Fedora people
give such tool? I never seen this tool in Slackware or in Mandriva linux.
This could take anybody in puzzle and totally can waste his/her time,money
which is ridiculous. Anyway i just want to tell these all 5 cd's are working
and if any1 want can pick from me or from Mr.Joglekar once i hand over to
him next week. Yesterday i tested those cd's. And will give him those cd's
by next week. But remember, don't try to check those cd's through "cd check"
utility. You'll get error with no doubts. Alright then,

regards,
--
Amey Abhyankar.
[ IBM Think Pad rocks... ]