[PLUG] Linux with Iqara / YOU

Nishit Dave stargazer.dave at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 11:53:44 IST 2006

On 12/3/06, श्रीधर नारायण दैठणकर <ghodechhap at ghodechhap.net> wrote:
> Anything that works on pppoe at least, which has many ISPs.
>
> What exactly do you mean linux friendly? Can connect using linux? Many of them
> can be connected that way.

As in where they provide *some* support with configuration /
troubleshooting.  Something where you don't have to wait for half an
hour with fingers crossed to know if pppoe will succeed in making the
connection, so that you can shoot that mail before you left for work.

Otherwise, the hacks will remain hacks, not evolve into ferraris.
Anyways, did you notice that Tata Indicom, Youtele, etc. all cost
approximately the same?  No competition at work here, everybody
charges TRAI's standard rates (I think).  Yet, youtele's nightly plan
seems interesting.