[PLUG] Installing FC 6

Pankaj Patil pankajlpatil at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 09:38:21 IST 2006

Hi,  I installed fc6 from bootable DVD provided with PCQuest Mag.
Installation was smooth but it failed to start GUI. I tried with
gdm-restart, no help.

Few months before I was tring to install FreeBSD and I gave wrong display
mode. Does this making a problem?

--->
Disclaimer:

This message and attachments, if this message has, is intended solely for
the addressees or a specific individual, and is confidential and is
protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete
this message and immediately notify the sender.
Any use not in accord with its purpose, any dissemination, disclosure,
copying or distribution of this message, either whole or partial, is
prohibited.

Sender shall not be liable for the message if modified in any way.

---> (c) pankajlpatil