[PLUG] VLSICOEP Course
shakthimaan at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 12 06:59:36 PST 2006
--- "Abhijit, Dhopate" <Abhijit.Dhopate at Honeywell.com>
> * Linux and Kernel Programming* :
> Module 1 : Programming Methodology & Standards
> Module 2 : Linux Programming
> Module 3 : Linux Kernel & Device Drivers
1. There is no information on who is teaching? How
current are they in the field?
2. Is it practical orientation or *so-called* theory?
3. What practical lab programs are offered as
4. Does an individual get a dedicated hardware
debugger (RealView/Multi-ICE) with a system to work
5. Are the labs available 24x7?
6. What SoCs/embedded boards do they teach with?
Personally, I wouldn't recommend it unless, the
institute has a good *hardware* lab and excellent
*teachers*. But, setting up a hardware lab is quite
expensive in India, and only the Industry can afford
In short, I wouldn't recommend it. You can learn
development on your x86 PC, and yes, it can't be done
in 3 months.
Do you Yahoo!?
Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta.
More information about the plug-mail