[PLUG] SuSe 10.2 downloading problem !!

आदित्य लघाटे laghatea at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 18:22:06 IST 2006

> www.linuxquestions.org where the mirrors of SuSe 10.2 final are available.
> Same problem. Anybody had similar problem? Or any good torrent which i can
> access via "U torrent" client? I saw a torrent which can be used with "Bit
> Torrent" client. But i have "u Torrent". This file can be downlaoded with "u
> torrent" client ? Ok then,

Hey,

I am currently downloading Suse 10.2 64bit using Azureus bit torrent
client and used the torrent file from the opensuse website.

I am getting a good speed. The network speed is abt 1.5 Mbps, so if u
have a good connection, u shall be able to download it at a good rate.

Mine has still 2 days + couple of hours to go.

Cheers

Aditya