[PLUG] PLUG poster

Arindam arindam.mukerjee at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 16:36:47 IST 2006

On 12/26/06, Devendra Laulkar <devendralaulkar at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We have a number of colleges in the city.
> I was thinking of putting up posters at these colleges
> giving information about PLUG, meetings and other
> activities.
>
> What do people think of this idea ? Maybe we can have
> a small poster designing competition using FOSS tools.

If we can afford it, it is one of the best things to do. At the same
time, also consider how we can have a good balance of newbies and
college crowd versus people from the industry who dabble with
GNU/Linux, FOSS in general and related technologies.

> -Devendra Laulkar.

Against stupidity, the very Gods themselves contend in vain --
Friedrich Schiller