[PLUG] [Commercial] Linux Certification - training from Certified Trainer in PCMC, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Pune area!

manoj mahajan manojmahajan2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 3 19:54:06 IST 2006

Sorry Friends,
I forgot to att [Commercial] in the heading.
Here is my mail with correction in subject line.

Hi Friends,

At SHREE Computer Institute, we very happy to
annouce new batch for Linux Certification Training,
starting from 17th July 2006.

The batch will be conducted on latest version
of Fedora Linux ver 5.0.

The details for the batch is as:
Linux Certification Course
Duration= 2 Months + 15 days for exam preparation
Daily = 1+1/2 Hrs from Mon-Sat.
Timing: Morning or Evening.
Syllabus: Entire coverage for certification with labs!
One CD : E-Books with MOC exam will be provided!
(Full time batch for Saturday-Sunday available on
request)
Fees: Please meet personally for Fees details.
"The course includes extra labs", as exam is
lab-based-performance type exam.
No Theory - Everything Practically!!!

Learn from experts to crack the worlds no.1 exam.
Do practically- No False commitements!
The fact is "Real-life Administration needs more
knowledge than the paper of certificate"

We are conducting Training at our centre from Last
6 yrs, and having 11 yrs of IT training expertise.

We are also conducting Corporate training and
implementing Linux Servers, plus maintaining some
AMC sites in MIDC/Bhosary Area

Other certification training :
CCNA and MCSE/MCSA and Security(MS-ISA 2004),
Messaging(MS-Exchange 2003) also available!

Our Address is:
SHREE Computer Institute,
25/416, Behind Vasu Wade Wala,
Nr. Krishna Mandir, Bhel Chowk, Sindhunagar,
Pradhikaran, Nigdi, Pune - 44.
Call us on: 020-27650652 / 9423022370.

Thanks,

Manoj S. Mahajan,
     RHCE,CCNA,MCSA,MCSA-Messaging

"Freelance Trainer" for SHREE Computer Institute.

Please Note:
We are not authorised training centre (ATC's) or not
related to any companies, from Linux or MS world.
We are not doing any type of marketting or selling
any products for those companies maintentioned as.

Our intention is to provide a quality training, to
make you a perfect administrator.
"Happy learning!"