[PLUG] New Open Source Project - LEO-sysgen

Pranav Sahasrabudhe pps.sub at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 23:49:18 IST 2006

 Hi All PLUG Members,

This is Pranav Sahasrabudhe. This is my first Request to PLUG.

It gives me immense pleasure to declare that I have started development of
new project "Leo-Sysgen" & the project is now open to all the Open Source
Community. The project can be found on the sourceforge.net at following URL:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/leo-sysgen

*This is to request all interested developers to please go through the
Readme.txt attached herewith OR you can find it in the CVS options at the
sourceforge.NET web Page.*

All the interested delepolers are hereby requested to create & send their
sourceforge.net login names in order to add them on official developers
list.

Also you can subscribe to developer the mailing list at
leo-sysgen-devel at lists.sourceforge.net