[PLUG] Dapper drake

Anil Wadghule anildigital at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 18:28:13 IST 2006

I got the similar problem. When I try to install dapper from live cd. It
hangs in the country selection step. It is also too slow. I tried it with
4-5 different cds. I asked about it in IRC, everyone suggested to use Ubunu
alternative(6.06 dapper drake) cd for installation as it is having text
based installation steps. The configuration suggested by Ranjit is very low
for Ubuntu live cd installation. Mine is P4 1.7 Ghz 256MB DDR RAM.

--
Don't live to geek; geek to live.
http://anildigital.blogspot.com