[PLUG] Shocking and Most arrogant experience from Kenati HR !!

Raseel Bhagat raseelbhagat at rediffmail.com
Fri Jul 21 14:56:24 IST 2006

Hi,

मेय पाळंदे ) Ameya Palande <2ameya at gmail.com> wrote:
>>I applied there and was shocked by their HR behaviour.
>>She insulted and shouted at me,
>>abused me and my current company Qualex Systems.
>>She ordered me to leave and threatened me by calling the security guy.
>>
>>Full report is posted at following URL -
>>http://www.dhoomketu.net.in/node/7
>>
>>Its really bad that an HR behaves like this with a developer.
>>
>>It was my personal experience, but still I am posting this mail
>>here because advt. was posted here and I don't want same
>>incident to be repeated with any PLUG members.
>>I have no personal issues with kenati.

Hi, This is all really shocking !!!

I had a Tele-interview with Mr.Abhijit and Mr.Ujwal and both of them seemed extremely nice and made me feel comfortable throughout the interview.

I also had couple of interactions with Preeti , the HR, but with her too things were very professional.

However, that is not to say, that I'm siding with the HR.
The behaviours described above is simply outrageous and I think the Management owes the applicants an explaination.

Another thing I noticed was that the HR was trying to convince the OP to take up Application Programming.
I hopt such a trickery is not encourages at Kenati.
If Kenati needs App developers, they should advertise and interview people accordingly. They should not call system/Embedded developers for that position.

For everyone's benefit, I urge Abhijit to explain what the deal is with theur HR ?

http://osd.byethost8.com/
http://raseel.livejournal.com