[PLUG] RHCE Institutes

Knight Samar knightsamar at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 13:57:07 IST 2006

Hi Rohan!

On 7/20/06, Rohan Dighe <linuxdominatrix at gmail.com> wrote:>> Hello All,
>> Well, i wanted an info about good experienced institutes who arecertified
partners of redhat and >> give training for the RHCE course !!
In case you didn't know Red Hat maintains a list at :
http://www.in.redhat.com/training/locations.php3

>> If anyone has attended such a course and found the faculty and lab
>> facilities quite good kindly reply back with the institute name !
>> Also, i would to know, do comapnies require fresher as system
administrators ??

I completed my RHCE from DSK Infotech(www.dskinfotech.com) Shivajinagar,
Pune and it was a great experience there. We were allowed 7 to 11 lab access
with absolutely no restrictions and faculty is also very good :)

Hope this helps. :)
Regards,
Samar M.