[PLUG] [29-07-2006] CSLUG Meeting

Amit Karpe amitkarpe at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 11:48:54 IST 2006

Hi all ,
        We announce that coming Saturday we have Meeting at Alchemist .
( CSLUG -> Computer Science Linux User Group . )

Agenda / Talk will be

1) CSLinux 0.0.4 Demo                       ( by CSLinux Team )
2) CSLinux Project discusion                    ( by Amit Karpe )
3) Q & A .

Those who want "CSLinux 0.0.4" please come with Blank CDs .

PS: Please give suggestion for new talk .
If any one from you like to give talk let us know .

For online meeting meet at  #cslinux  channel at irc.freenode.net on weeked
11-12 pm .

Time: 04 pm - 06 pm ( Evening )
Date: 29-07-2006
Place: Alchemist ( 2 nd floor )
1196/B , Ghole Road,Sruti Chambers ,
Old Vaman Hari Peth Jewelery shop ,
Opposite to Chinar Hotel
Near Tukaram Paduka Chowk , Pune - 411005 .

Check for Map : "map_of_CSLUG_meeting_at_Alchemist.gif"
 at  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cslug/files/

Contact number -:
Amit Karpe -> 9226745408.
Alchemist -> 020-25536768