[PLUG] Re: This is seriously good

Shakthi Kannan shakthimaan at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 27 20:19:15 IST 2006

Hi,

--
--

Do you atleast know what card it is? So, you didn't
contact your hardware vendor for Linux drivers?

So, the next time your mobile phone or microwave or
setup-box causes you problems, please contact the
firmware/embedded software developers who wrote code
for it asking for support. Please don't ask your
vendor for service and support.

SK

--
Shakthi Kannan