[PLUG] How to get Name in Devnagri

Shirish Agarwal shirishag75 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 10:43:29 IST 2006

plug-mail-request at plug.org.in wrote:

> Message: 6
> Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 23:57:30 +0530
> From: "G Karunakar" <indlinux at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [PLUG] How to get Name in Devnagri
> 	<plug-mail at plug.org.in>
>
> On 7/29/06, Shirish Agarwal <shirishag75 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> > Hi all,
>> >        Is there something similar on the Gnome side too, if somebody
>> > knows the relevant details would
>> > be nice. I do have all the fonts which came with Ubuntu 6.06 which has
>> > lots of devnagari fonts. Thnx in advance.
>> >

> right click on gnome panel, choose 'add to panel' ,  select & add
> 'Keyboard indicator' , once it appears (usually 'USA' / Ind ), right
> click on it to set layout options, in the layout tab, add India (
> which gives devanagari keymap ). this is the inscript keymap as
> described here -
> http://www.indlinux.org/wiki/index.php/InscriptLayouts
> another easy to use option is
> http://www.indlinux.org/wiki/index.php/BolNagri
>
> Karunakar

Thnx Karunakar but I've another query the BolNagri keymap is there in
the  Indian archives
or the main archives or do I have to do some more entries in the sources
list ?

--
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.5/ or send a letter to Creative Commons, 543 Howard Street, 5th Floor, San Francisco, California, 94105, USA.