[PLUG] How to get Name in Devnagri

Shirish Agarwal shirishag75 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 10:48:32 IST 2006

> Message: 4 Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 11:11:32 +0530 From: "G Karunakar"
> <indlinux at gmail.com> Subject: Re: [PLUG] How to get Name in Devnagri
> <plug-mail at plug.org.in> Message-ID:
> <773e2c260607292241sef3cbf4j5779361221dc8dd8 at mail.gmail.com>
> Shirish Agarwal <shirishag75 at gmail.com> wrote:

>> > Thnx Karunakar but I've another query the BolNagri keymap is there in
>> > the  Indian archives
>> > or the main archives or do I have to do some more entries in the sources
>> > list ?
>> >

> its a seperate deb file u install using dpkg -i , though the current
> one is broken for Xorg (since it was packaged for Xfree86 )
>
> Karunakar
Hi Karunakar,
        Thnx for the fast reply. Last question though, the fix/patch so
tht it works under Xorg
would it be something we could see something in 6 months or so or any
kind of ETA on tht ?
Or are you guys waiting for some things/events/patches which need to
happen so tht the deb archives
can be made & sent to either the main or the Indian archives. Could we
perhaps see something
by the Edgy Eft release. Looking forward to your reply. Thnx in advance.

--
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.5/ or send a letter to Creative Commons, 543 Howard Street, 5th Floor, San Francisco, California, 94105, USA.