[PLUG] Re: OS/Shwareware CD Burning Software.

Desi Penguin desipenguin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 10:35:57 IST 2006

On 6/8/06, Shantanoo Mahajan <shantanoo at gmail.com> wrote:

> +++ A G [PLUG] [07-06-06 09:46 +0100]:
> | Hi All,
> |
> | Please tell me your fav CD burning softwares for
> | windows.
> | OSS, shareware - anything will do.
>
> For which platform?

He's asking for software on windows. Seems like he has only ISO image, but
not any linux yet.

| I have downloaded kubuntu 6.06, but my nero OEM cd got
> | scratched (I dont have it installed on my comp).
>
> I haven't seen Nero for linux in OEM pack.

Again, I think he refers to Nero for Windows OEM CD.

| Which according to you is the best one (other than
> | nero)?
>
> There is no such thing as best one. It all depends on the set of
> features you are look for. How about k3b?

K3b is on linux, which I guess he'll have only *after* he burns the ISO onto
CD using Windows machine, and then install/run kubuntu.

At times we get so carried away, we forget to read the details. It has
happened to me as well. I was going to respond K3b, on my first instinct,
but then I re-read that he is looking for s/w on Windows.

-DP

--
On the internet, no one knows you are a penguin
Check my blog at http://desipenguin.blogspot.com/