[PLUG] Configuring PPP on Linux

Arun Tomar tomar.arun at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 01:20:11 IST 2006

Dear,

> I want to configure PPP over ethernet on my Linux machine. How can I do this?
> This is related to the broadband service provided by VSNL

1st thing is that ur VSNL broadband uses ADSL technology.
2nd note down ur static ip & DNS conf & gateway from the notes that u
might be having

or connect ur lan cable to the machine & in the url add type 192.168.1.1
u'll get the web management page for ur modem & details & existing
configuration.

now configure ur lan card & u'll be online. if u face some probs mail me.

regds,
arun.