[PLUG] Confirmation: PLUG meeting for April 2006

sudhanwa Jogalekar sudhanwa.com at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 00:23:42 IST 2006

Hi,

PLUG meeting for Apr. 2006 is scheduled on "Saturday Apr 1, 2006,  4
pm @ SICSR

These are the details:
Location: SICSR, Atur Centre, Model Colony.
Room No 704. 7th floor (room no. may change depending on the no of participants)
Time 4 pm

Agenda:
Lightening talks

Any other coming up during the meeting.

We will be getting CD sets for the people who have already booked them
during the events. Please collect the CDs. If anybody wants to book
any CDs, please send a mail to me or Dexter. We will try to get them.

T Shirts are also available now. Price Rs. 150/-

We will be accepting formal membership at the meeting.

Kindly make yourself available for the meeting.

Thanks and regards.