[PLUG] CLM 1.0 software for Linux launched!!!

Anand Kulkarni kulk_anand at yahoo.com
Wed May 3 18:54:16 IST 2006

Hi,

We are glad to announce that we have successfully
launched CLM(Computer Literacy Movement) software on
Linux platform.

CLM is a CBT software and mainly used by the computer
illiterate person. It supports Marathi and English
languages. The software teaches us five modules
'Computer Fundamentals', 'Internet Basics',
'Wordprocessor', 'Spreadsheet' and 'Presentation'.

You can download CLM software from
http://svs.org.in/Downloads.html or
http://sourceforge.net/projects/clm

Test it on your machine and if find any bugs, kindly
send email at support at svs.org.in

With regards,

(Anand Kulkarni)
Sarvangin Vikas Sanstha