[PLUG] Minutes of meeting : Freedom Toaster

Makarand Mhaiskar kaajoo at gmail.com
Tue May 9 13:52:53 IST 2006

I think the idea of Freedom Toaster is too good to leave in the hands of
sponsors!!

If we have even 100 pluggies ready to chip in, that's just Rs. 350 per
person.
If more are willing to pay, we keep the extra funds aside for maintenance.
In fact depending on the amount we could even put it in an FD or MF and earn
interest on it which will pay for maintenance :-)

I'm ready to contribute. Now to find the other 99...