[PLUG] Minutes of meeting : Freedom Toaster

devendralaulkar at gmail.com devendralaulkar at gmail.com
Tue May 9 17:03:53 IST 2006

On Tuesday 09 May 2006 13:52, Makarand Mhaiskar wrote:
> I think the idea of Freedom Toaster is too good to leave in the hands of
> sponsors!!
>
> If we have even 100 pluggies ready to chip in, that's just Rs. 350 per
> person.

Makarand, Onkar Thanks for your support.
Of course, contributions from pluggies in any form will always appreciated.

This project is techno-social project. I would like it to be a  group
activity, ie activity of PLUG.

Regarding the cost of the project, we had come with around approximately
35,000 - 40,000 Rs. *per* toaster. Assuming that we install 3-4 toasters in
various localities, the cost will be around 1.5 lac.

Venus traders , crosswords etc are not sponsors - they are just some of the
possible locations for the toasters.

-Devendra Laulkar.