[PLUG] Animation film created using blender

Devendra Laulkar devendralaulkar at gmail.com
Thu May 11 00:35:54 IST 2006

http://orange.blender.org/

Elephants Dream is a animation movie made using open source software and
released under Creative Commons License.

From the website:
<quote>
Throughout our production, we are going to use and favour open source software
tools such as blender all the way. We are also going to release all of our
production files, 3D models, textures, animation as Creative Commons open
content on the extended edition DVD for you to inspect and use however you
please.
<quote>

They are going to release the movie on the website around 14th May. Can
someone download the movie and get it at the next plug meeting ?

-Devendra Laulkar