[PLUG] Phonon

Shridhar Daithankar ghodechhap at ghodechhap.net
Sat May 13 22:01:37 IST 2006

On Saturday 13 May 2006 19:25, Kaustubh Gadkari wrote:
> > http://blogs.gnome.org/view/uraeus/2006/05/11/0
> >
> > Of course it is hosted on blogs.gnome.org but hey! who doesn't love flame
> > wars? :)
>
> Yeah..certainly an informative reply. I liked this reply though :
> http://grammarian.homelinux.net/~mpyne/weblog/kde/phonon-whineage.html

Hmm... Looks like the issue is quite big.. I have stopped following the
flamewars but I kinda wonder when will all this stop... that monolothic v/s
microlithic debate is yet another one.. I don't see much value in it
anyways(OK I did grab a few links that I plan to check in future but nothing
I was missing in the first place)

back to some work..

 Shridhar