[PLUG] Messaging solution

Harshal Vaidya harshalx at gmail.com
Tue May 16 06:40:57 IST 2006

Friend,
Jabber is your best bet.

We use MSN for an internal office network in our office. But I'm not sure
how to set it up and whether its freely available.

Jabber is your best bet feature wise.

If you have lotus notes setup in your office you could use freely available
sametime. But Lotus Notes becomes closed source and then is demands $$$..

Thanks and Regards,
Harshal Vaidya
http://www.lakhpatipage.com
Cheapest way to advertise on the internet!

On 5/15/06, vishal_r at hotmail.com <vishal_r at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I'm looking out for a Linux based messaging solution (Internal Office to
> Office)  for my organization where in 10 office are interconnected over WAN
> . Can anyone suggest me with Linux based messaging which is more stable  and
> consumes less bandwidth .
>
> Regards
>
> Vishal
> --