[PLUG] Messaging solution

Harshal Vaidya harshalx at gmail.com
Tue May 16 07:12:18 IST 2006

   >Don't forget that jabberd had a site breach sometime back.>Actually,
good old IRC is not  bad. It takes only half an hour or so to setup.

> >I have had it running for our team flawlessly for over a year or so.

Shridhar,       Does IRC have general features like blinking wondows when a
new message arrives, buddy lists, group creations etc. Last time I used it
all these werent present. However , I used it 2 yrs ago. Things could have
drastically changed.

 Thanks and Regards,
Harshal Vaidya
http://www.lakhpatipage.com
Cheapest way to advertise on the internet!