[PLUG] SATA Disk support

Desi Penguin desipenguin at gmail.com
Wed May 17 10:27:56 IST 2006

On 5/16/06, kapil pendse <kapil.pendse at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'll send you the BIOS details tonight.
>
> -Kapil

I checked the BIOS settings while waiting for some help.
It had two options :
Normal :  This means the disk will be reported as SATA only.
Combination : This is for compatibility with OS that doesn't have full SATA
support.

On my machine is it setup as "Combination", so I think it should have worked
already.
Anyway, do send more information if you have.

--
On the internet, no one knows you are a penguin
Check my blog at http://desipenguin.blogspot.com/