[PLUG] Job openings!!! [commercial]

Anand Kulkarni kulk_anand at yahoo.com
Wed May 17 18:39:36 IST 2006

Hi,

We represent a social organisation 'Sarvangin
Vikas Sanstha'(www.svs.org.in). We help the schools in
the rural area to upgrade their educational standards.

We have following openings in our organisation:

1) Office Assistant:
	The candidate should be smart with good communication
skills.
	He/She should have knowledge of Office automation
softwares i.e. word processor, spreadsheet,
presentation etc. and should be conversant with
internet.

Job Profile: To handle the office, preparing various
documents etc..
	Salary: Rs. 3000/- to 5000/- (depends upon the
experience)
	Job type: Full time / Part Time

2) Marketing assistant:
	We want to execute around 2 months project where
candidate is supposed to travel around Pune city and
provide necessary information about our activities to
the schools. The candidate should have 2-wheeler and
must be conversant with computer knowledge. The
organisation will pay the best remuneration and petrol
expenses.

If you or any of your friend fits in the above
requirements, kindly send email at contact at svs.org.in
or call me at 9422515760.

With regards,

(Anand Kulkarni)