[PLUG] kdm installation

Chakkaradeep C C chaks.yoper at gmail.com
Mon May 22 11:56:53 IST 2006

Hi,

On 5/22/06, Aditya Godbole <aag.lists at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 5/22/06, Chakkaradeep C C <chaks.yoper at gmail.com> wrote:
> > hi all,
> >
> > do anybody know how to install kdm alone from the kdebase package?
> >
> > kdebase has lot of components including the kdesktop, i am in need of
> only
> > kdm....have anybody tried it?
>
> Hi,
>
> Which distribution are you using? On debian (based systems), kdm is a
> separate package, and not part of kdebase.

am a Yoper Developer and am trying to make separate RPMs as how
Debian/Mandrake is having for kdm....

am not getting proper help/docs on this.....i would be happy if anybody
could help me out...

-aditya

> --

Regards,
C.C.Chakkaradeep,
Novatium Solutions Limited,Chennai.
http://www.novatium.com
http://www.yoper.com

--
"Sometimes it's better not to ask - or to listen - when people tell you
something can't be done. I didnt ask for permission or approval. I just went