[PLUG] help required for static linking libxml2

sachin sonone sachintalk at hotmail.com
Thu May 25 12:44:13 IST 2006

Hi,
thanks for helping.

g++ -o program main.o /usr/local/lib/libxml.a
this will increase my binary size.
I like to link libxml.so.

g++ -o program main.o /usr/local/lib/new_libxml.so

application compiles properly. then I copy new_libxml.so to /usr/lib
while executing appliation it uses old version of libxml and gives error for new API.

Regards,
sachin.