[PLUG] SVN (Subversion) with Windows 98

Manoj Ovhal manoj.ovhal at waveletgroup.com
Fri May 26 17:35:19 IST 2006

Hi Pluggies

I am using SVN (Subversion) for Version Control on a RedHat Linux
Machine with svnserve.

Recently I added one PC with Windows 98 to our network. I know that this
is not a Windows Forum. But I am facing problem with SVN/TortoiseSVN .
And both the softwares are open source. So I kindly request all to
please help.

Problem:

I would to access SVN Repository on my Windows 98 PC.

I tried TortoiseSVN (1.1.7) But it gives error Socket Operation on Non
Socket error while connecting to the repository.

Then I tried SmartSVN. And It works fine.
But I am getting one error "This Program has performed illegal
operations......" while closing the SmartSVN.

Can anybody help me to access my SVN Repository with Windows 98.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Manoj Ovhal