[PLUG] help using live cd!

Desi Penguin desipenguin at gmail.com
Mon May 29 10:53:06 IST 2006

> can anyone guide me how can i store my modified program and compiled
> program on hard drive?

Depending upon which distribution you are using you may have to explicitely
mount the  partition. As far as permissions go, you may need to use 'sudo'
to  mount.

i know alternative to use floppy but i want to store it on my
> harddrive. my box has both ext3 and fat32 on normal and ntfs on SATA
> hdd.

How about USB Flash Drive ?  Most Live CDs support writing to USB Flash
Device, so it might be easier. They also 'automount' the USB Flash Device.

-DP

--
On the internet, no one knows you are a penguin
Check my blog at http://desipenguin.blogspot.com/