[PLUG] Confirmation. PLUG meeting for November 2006

Vaibhav Kulkarni netvaibhav at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 21:25:59 IST 2006

On 11/3/06, Webmaster at PLUG <webmaster at plug.org.in> wrote:
> Hi,
> PLUG meeting for November 2006 is scheduled on "Saturday 4th November, 2006,
> 4 pm @ SICSR.
> These are the details:
> Location: SICSR, Atur Centre, Model Colony.
> Room No 704. 7th floor ( room no. may change )
> Time 4 pm

I am new to Pune and just joined the mailing list. I would like to
attend tomorrows meeting. There are some questions I want to ask:

1. Is the meeting open for everybody? Or is some kind of membership
required before you can attend it?

2. Being new to Pune, I didn't know the exact location of SICSR. I
searched wikimapia and found this. Is this location correct?

Thank you.