[PLUG] Can we file PIL (Public Interest Litigation)

YAGNESH N DESAI ynd at hzw.ltindia.com
Tue Nov 14 15:03:32 IST 2006

My dear friend you are taking the argument too far in tangent.

>The government should not have any such policy. Every individual has a
>right to choose for himself and the market moves according to what
>majority of the individuals choose.

Please note that I am telling that my right to choose is hampered 'cos
"Windows only" CD is supplied with the hardware. Also govt can always have
policy to promote something which is better for country. Subsidy on LPG,
Urea & Diesel are just few to mention is this free country. Same also
prevails in USA (so called MOST DEMOCRATIC) where Agriculture subsidy
is posing import berier 3rd world countrys' agricultural products.

>How about the government making a policy that everyone should use mutt
>as an email client as against the Novel Groupwise Internet Agent that
>you seem to prefer? Nothing personal, just giving an example. Don't
>assume high moral ground.

I am asking for drivers/support for Windows AND other (at least one other
OS). Note the AND part of it . . .