[PLUG] Exatt.net Broadband

श्रीधर नारायण दैठणकर ghodechhap at ghodechhap.net
Tue Oct 31 17:48:29 IST 2006

On Tuesday 31 October 2006 17:08, Desi Penguin wrote:
> Next, called Exatt.net Their plans look
> amazing<http://www.xbroadband.in/html/schemes.htm>,
> too good to be true.
> Query:
> Has anyone used this ISP ? Any experience ? Linux support/compatibility ?

I do. Speed is what they promise so are the downloads. Their DNS is bad so run
your own caching DNS against something like openDNS. Here are the nameservers
I use

I just renewed the connection and banging my head against wall for all day
long. The reactivation took a good part of the day. But I guess that depends
upon the cablewala in the area.

I have another connection from the same in deccan area and that is very prompt

And it is plain pppoe. So it works in linux in less than 5 minutes setup.